Sunday, November 6, 2011

What Can Make Me Whole Again?

From time to time I just
take the weekend to refresh
and feed on God's love,
grace and mercy...this was one of those weekends
I am so thankful for the time I spent
in quiet......just being still...

Sometimes I just get too busy, too rushed
or too influenced by what is going on in my life
and I need to just lay it all down at the feet
of my Savior..

I love the Matt Redman version of
Nothing But the Blood
so I have attached the link to the song here


Speaks righteousness for me
Stands in my defense
Jesus it's your blood
Nothing but your Blood King Jesus!

I pray that you all will take the time allow Jesus' blood to make
you whole again..........
In this everyday life.


1 comment:

Sami Jo said...

oooh I love that song too. We sang a good song this weekend at church... an oldie. I'll have to think about it and get back to you. LOVED it!