Friday, December 4, 2009

Oh! CHRISTMAS TREE!

Christmas is my most favoritest holiday, hands down. I love to decorate. This year is special with the new house. Even though we are missing tim here and there I love our home. Thank you Jesus for each and every part of it. Todd has done a great job on it. He is working today on finishing up tile and tomorrow gouting.

I love decoating for Christmas and I have had decorations stored away for this Christmas for a long time. I found the pheasant feather balls in a store called Porter's, (I can go crazy in Porters). Porter's has everything, I mean it.
Today our youngest daughter helped me put up the lights and hang all the decoations. She is a good little helper.

I bought the balls this past spring and instead of 10 dollars each they were 2.50, which is still alot but I could not resist. I had been looking for them on line for years and couldn't find them for less than $15.00. The chocolate colored and gold balls I got at, where else, Walmart! The ribbons sort of ties it all together.
Oh and I'm using one of mine hides as a tree skirt.

I love it. You can see the decoations better in the close up pictures. I hope you are enjoying your tree as much as I am mine.
I have been thinking of decorating the banister since we started the house, and Todd and my's special engineered hand rail works perfect for weaving the garland and lights through. I am still pondering as to what else I will be adding to the garland, something special for the babies to look at, you can count on that.
What ever you are doing to get ready for Christmas, do not for get the main reason for it, is to celebrate the birth of our Lord and Savior and soon coming King, Jesus Christ.

Till Next Time, God Bless
Jackie

2 comments:

Sami Jo said...

Oh Yay! Yay! Yay! Looks awesome ma!!! Can't wait!!

Brian and Jodi Brown said...

I am so bummed I won't be there. I LOVE your tree mother dear. I wish I could say I will be home for christmas...


Jodi