Friday, December 31, 2010

Cold day here is East Idaho...
The snow plow has just come down the lane. The water in our house started to freeze; Todd has gone to go start the heater in the well pit. This is easily one of the coldest days of the year, but yet Todd and I are enjoying our time together. I enjoy any time with Todd, we play Yahtzee and cards and laugh and talk. I am truly blessed to have him. Seems like I cherish him now the way I should have been all along. I realize this is a journey, that my LIFE is a journey and as long as I continue to press on seeking God's face, spending time abiding in his will, I am right where I am suppose to be.
So I will continue to be joyfull all of my days, (all of them) the best I can, and even though some days I will fail, I will start all over the next morning with renewed grace from my Lord.

Till Next Time, God Bless

No comments: