Sunday, February 13, 2011

Far Above Rubies.

Linda


A wife of noble character who can find?  She is worth far more than rubies.
                       Her husband has full confidence in her and lacks nothing of value.
                             She brings him good, not harm, all the days of her life.
Proverbs 31:10-12
She is loving, humble, full of grace and peace.
She is beautiful inside and out.
She is quick to listen and slow to speak.

She is kind and giving,
She is a wife, she is a mother and She is a grandmother...

She loves her husband with her whole heart and trusts
God for His will in all this.
When we speak on the phone I hear peace in her
voice.
There is not one fake, phony or selfish thing about her.
When she says she loves us, I know she means it.
Linda is a gift to all who come in contact with her.
I am thankful to God for putting us together through all this.
Proof that he always give us His best.
Cause no matter what, through all this I will have a renewed friendship.
And no matter what God's plan is Clay will he healed here on earth or Clay will be healed and be home with his savior.
As the days come at me like a runaway horse I have more and more quiet time
to just Be Still and Know He is God and also know that through all this He will Shine, in my
in my everyday life.

1 comment:

Sami Jo said...

She sounds like such a sweetheart. I'm so thankful that the both of you will have eachother during this journey.