Sunday, February 27, 2011

Oh How I Adore Him..



A couple of days ago, I was watching my husband, from the kitchen window, he was trimming a horse and then moved on to feeding.
Watching him has always brought me great pleasure through the years; as he was with our precious daughters roping the dummy or working with a young horse or even just petting the dogs. He has such a way about him.
His walk is his own and I could pick him out of a crowd of  100 easily, just by it. The way he swings a rope, his laugh and his smile, ooooooooh his smile, just seeing his face settles me. I can't help but thank God everyday for Todd and bringing us together so long ago - and for all the days in between then and now that has matured him into the spiritual leader for me and our aughters.  He is slow to speak and quick to listen. He shares his testamony freely and is proud to do it. He speaks the truth in love and is not ashamed. He stands for God's truth no matter who may disagree. He is humble and soft spoken. Everything about him brings me strength to press on each day and to stand firm. As we travel on this journey God has brought so many people into our lives to share the love of Jesus with, which reassures me that God is in conrol and working in our everyday lives. 


1 comment:

Brian and Jodi Brown said...

I am so proud of you both. I love Dad for being so brave. It makes me want to be brave and shine my light for Jesus.