Sunday, March 13, 2011

Another week gone by.

This past week Clay was put into the hospital in Alaska. His liver started to shut down and the Doctors worked continuously to get Clay's body to level out. I can't even imagine what Linda is going through, watching her husband laying in a bed that he may never get out of. Todd and I call as much as we can to encourage Linda and Clay. Clays mind is so affected by the drugs and the disease that He rambles on for hours about hunting and the days gone by.

I am starting to see the effects this is having on my husband, who is well known for his ability to not be stressed. It concerns me and I am now watching him closer and making him talk more about it. 
All of this causes me to spend more time praying for Todd, Clay and Linda.
This journey, I feel, will continue to become more and more stressful as the days go by. All the more reason to draw strength from our Lord and Savior. His ways are perfect and I will keep my focus on him each day of this everyday life.

No comments: