Sunday, April 24, 2011

NEW BEGINNINGS
Today was one the Biggest and
Best Hallelujah days ever!
Celebrating our Risen Savior! What
a wonderful day indeed.
But now God added a second chance
for our friend Clay, yes Clay got the call for a new liver last night and went
to surgery early this morning.
Yeah, that’s just the way our God works, the
impossible is possible for Him and just cause He can, His timing for this event
was Easter!
Oh how I love to watch God work,
this will be a testimony to everyone as to who is really in control.
I love the season and the fact
that everything I think of reminds me our “New Beginnings”
“New Life” I get a lump in my throat
just saying those words…..
Master, Savior, Jesus………….There’s
just something about that name! Remember that old song?
I love it.
So I Praise His Holy Name and hope
that everyone really concentrate on the meaning of New Life and what the Cross
means to us. Not a Lucky Charm, it is our  “ Ebenezar” which in Hebrew means “Stone of
the Help.” 
So today and every day I will
sing praises to my Ebenezar and celebrate His finished work on Calvary and the
continual work in me and Shout Hallelujah in this everyday life.

1 comment:

Sami Jo said...

Hallelujah! I agree, God's timing is amazing... the thought that went through my mind when I hard the good news was... yet again, God Saves on Easter Sunday. Casi and I were also praying and thinking about the famiy that lost to give life. Someone had to die for Clay to have life. Very meaningful. Are you a donor on your drivers license? I am :) Loves, SJ