Saturday, November 21, 2009

"Family Room Siterie"

I found this couch and chair about 9 months ago in a furniture store near buy. It was what I had been asking God for, for a while. The store was having a pretty good sale and the salesperson happens to be a pretty good friend. So I have been making payments on it for 8 months and finally this past weekend my mom and I made the trip to town in, once again, the pick up and trailer. Todd cleaned the trailer out real well and I had the muscle men set the furniture on the tarp and then while I finished the paper work, my mom wrapped it like a baby in a blanket.
About three years ago I found the "buckin horse" pillows in the Rod's catalog for about a 1o.oo and I have been hearding that box around over the years. You will be amazed at what I have stashed away that is about to make its debut . I have always wanted to use that word.
I am really excited for the next year or so, when I will be able to get into my storage stash and get some other neat things that I have been collecting for the past 5-1o years. You will just to have to keep coming back to be sure and not miss anything. :)

I am so excited to have our daughters and their families all here.

Someday soon.
Till Next Time God Bless
Jackie

1 comment:

cowgirlwannabe said...

Like the couch, love the pillows. You did well to keep making payments on it. It looks good.