Friday, November 20, 2009

Black Mustang Stallion


Finally got all three of the set found the first one I found in Washington in a little nick-nack drug store. I had seen them before on the Internet like on art.com and other places but not framed.
The second one I found in a tack store my friend took me to in Boise, Idaho. Tack and ranch stores are by far my favorites. And the third one I found on the web address on the back on the first two. When I emailed them they said they mostly just had representatives that sell to business, but she did not have a rep. near my home town. The pictures are all the same size, with the same frame. The horse is a mustang from around the Denver area, the photographer is a guy by the name of Claude Steelman.
I really do like them. My cousin says "for goodness sakes, comb out that horse's mane, I shutter to think what his tail looks like." I love my cousin Bob.
Todd and I decided to hang them in the upstairs hall so that everyone can enjoy. I was happy to have them for when my kids and grandbabies are home.
They are just right for the wall and the can lights are lined up over each one. Not because we planned it that way, just another "PraiseGod." Like the so many before
Just wanted to share. Let me know what you think.
Till next time, God Bless

Jackie

2 comments:

Brian and Jodi Brown said...

Love them!

cowgirlwannabe said...

I love the pictures and frames, how cool that they all matched and fit perfectly on that wall.. have a blessed day.