Sunday, November 8, 2009

Introducing William Voss


William was born November 3rd, 7:30 a.m., by c-section, weighing 8 lbs, 14 oz's, 22 3/4 long, as beautiful as his cousins before him. We always pray for good, healthy babies and God always answers and adds beautiful skin, hair and awesome personalities as an extra, Just cause He can. We are so blessed and we are careful to give Him the praise.

Our daughter Sami is doing so good, I cannot believe how much better the c-section cuts are compared to when I had our three daughters. Sami is up and going, Slowly, but she is looking so good and I am thankful. One of the things I struggled with when I had my babies was having to have someone besides me take care of my baby. My mom is by far one of the best baby-taker-carers and I was so blessed to be able to stay at my folk's house for the first week, but I always got down for not being able to care for my baby. I know that that is very important and I try not to just do it all for the girls when their babies come. They may start to think that I am not much help, but I do have a reason for it. The girls nurse their babies which is another really good thing. William got right to it, which is such a blessing.
The nurses at the hospital were fantastic. One nurse in the delivery recovery was born and raised near our town and went to school with my brother and me. It was good to see her and she took great care of Sami and William.
The nurses on the floor were awesome as well, one nurse, was one Sami had when Paul was born. She is great to be around.
Sami's husband stayed with her and the baby during the day and I spent the nights there. Not that I am much help, but I am a good cheerleader and I can put a baby to sleep like none other. My grandchildren are precious in my sight.

William got cold in the room so I rolled him up in my down comforter and he purrrrrred like a kitten. I mean, who wouldn't want to be in this little nest? DUH!
The nurses and Doctor got a kick out of it.
We are now home and will try to get back into the swing of work this coming week. I already miss William and Paul and am planning another trip as soon as I can. Crazy Mimi!



Till Next Time, God Bless

Jackie

No comments: