Friday, March 12, 2010

One day at a time...........

Just completed my second week of maintenance. I feel good and haven't gain back any weight I lost. It truly is a battle of the mind. Every day I have to purpose to abide in the vine and get into the word. I tell ya, just put it off one day and Satan jumps on me like a 2 year old on a stick horse. So thankful that God doesn't give up on me when I let him down. He just keeps on loving me.

Thank you Father.
Every day I battle feelings and thoughts of worthlessness, anger, frustration and pride. Satan does not play fair, he attacks me in every area of my life, work, home, marriage, children, finances etc. etc. Only through the grace of God am I able to stand firm and except His grace to change my thinking.
What an awesome God I serve.
Till Next Time, God Bless
Jackie

1 comment:

Sami Jo said...

I love that pic you found! Very cool! xoxosj