Sunday, May 2, 2010


Romans 1:17
For in the gospel a righteousness from God is revealed,
a righteousness that is by faith from first to last, just as it is written:
"The righteous will live by faith."

I have had several people say things to me like:
what kind of a God would allow this to happen,
or why doesn't God fix this, or this is the one that
gets me; how do you know there is a God.
Mostly I say I know there is a God because I see him work in my life and the lives of other believers. I know He loves me by His work at Calvary. But mostly I know him by abiding in Him, reading His word, meditating on it and Trusting Him in that what His word says is true.
I live my everyday clinging to His promises.
I pray that you are doing the same.
I am continuing on with my journey of maturing walk with the Lord and better health.
Please continue to lift me up in prayer.
And in return if you have any prayer requests, it would be my pleasure to pray for you. You do not have to tell me the situation just leave your name in my comments and my husband and I will lift you up in prayer, for God's will and direction in your life.
Till Next Time, God Bless!

Jackie

1 comment:

Sami Jo said...

I SO love that pic of you and dad. I struggle with this topic of why God lets certain things happen - I have to just cut it down to the basics and not question his love or plan. I Love ya xoxo, sj