Sunday, January 25, 2009

Mr. Fine Todd


"Twenty-Five Things I love about My Todd"

1. I love that He loves the Lord our God, with all his heart, soul and mind.
2. I love that He loves me, unconditionaly
3. I love that He loves our daughters
4. I love that He works hard and his fellow employees respect him.
5. I love that He cares about what concerns me
6. I love that He works hard on the house project. (His favorite part were the windows)
7. I love that He loves my cooking, well he eats it anyways
8. I love that He gives me compliments, when I feel like crap
9. I love that He is patient
10. I love to watch him rope, grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr.
11. I love that He always looks so good.................................to me
12. I love that He can fix almost anything
13. I love that I always feels safe with him
14. I love that He knows the Bible, very well
15. I love that He is a witness everywhere he goes
16. I love that He is slow to anger..................except when he is putting in windows
17. I love to watch him eat popcorn, every night
18. I love how He looks in his hat
19. I love that He always encourages me to Trust the Lord
20. I love that He loves me even when I am unlovable
21. I love the way He is walks
22. I love the way He talks to the dogs
23. I love the way He loves to shovels snow
24. I love that He chases the grandkids
25. I love that He stands for what is right!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Mom this is very sweet but you are miss 5 more things. Get on it! Love you tons. I am proud of you and how strong you are. I love you soooo much. I know it hasn't always been easy, but you are doing good.
Take care and come and see me someday.
Jodi Brown

the lady of the house said...

Hey I just realized my blog isnt on your favorite sites... Better fix it or else!!! Love this entry mom but Jodi is right where are the last 5 Silly "Yourself" :) teeeheee