Saturday, January 15, 2011

Is the week over yet?

This past week has been a doosey. The days were packed with catching up at work and home, wondering if Todd will be the candidate for the liver donation for his friend Clay, and getting the computer downloaded with all the programs it needs in order for Todd to be able to work in a program provided by Thomas Edison. He works for hours every night after work. I am so proud of him.
It was cold at the beginning of the week and warmed up toward the end. We were suppose to get snow but it just did'nt happen. We have atleaset 7 more days until Stanford has all the results from Todd's tests.
I just pray for God's grace for each day. Somedays I struggle so bad with anxiety that I am sure I can't make it through this. This is a battle I fight only with the strength of God. I must continue to trust him for our future. In deed it is in these times we do our most growing in our realtionship. Stay tuned for updates on this journies of this everyday life..

1 comment:

Sami Jo said...

The weather is driving me crazy - every time I have Ben turn it down it gets cold and we have to turn it back up. Right now I'm wearing socks and you know how I feel about socks... ick. <3