Monday, January 25, 2010

This Journey, Day 11

Each day I stay focused on God.... this is a good day.
Each day I focus of myself...it becomes a trial.
When the girls would back into the box to rope, I could almost read their faces and tell you how they were going to rope. Most of the time they would back into the box and have a look of confidence, not the "oh yeah, I'm good" look, but the look of I have a great God, I have been practicing and I know with His strength I will rope this calf......then there was the "Gelled over Look" that said, if you ask me my name....I may not give you the right answer. I'm scared and I can't remember what I am doing, and have you seen my momma? That would happen when they had been roping real tough for awhile, or they were not being as respectful to their parents or each other as they should of been. Taking our focus off God will do that to me every time. Focusing on God doesn't mean there won't be trials, it just means, He will lead you through them Victorious.
We must suffer to grow, we must lean on Him for direction He is our guide.
But only if He is at the top of our thinking.
And the God of all grace, who called you to his eternal glory in Christ, after you have suffered a little while, will himself restore you and make you strong, firm and steadfast.
1 Peter 5:10
Till Next Time, God's Blessings
Jackie

No comments: