Thursday, January 21, 2010

What is on your mind….

The seventh day of my journey I caught myself dwelling on my journey and not on the guide of myjourney. In the first 5 days I just wanted to make sure I was trying to be more aware of my actions and praying for God’s amazing grace for not each day,
but each moment.
I became more and more tired and weary as the 4th, 5th, and 6th days passed.
What am I going to do? I asked myself? Well duh, take your worries to your Father......Purpose to remember that this journey is first to glorify Him and then to cause me to mature in my walk.

I want you Father, to be the center of my thinking.
I really do mean that, but I have to admit that I do have days that
I struggle, no I mean really...
Here I am, day 7 almost gone and feeling more focused each day. Continually capturing each negative thought and looking ahead to the days that I will learn to trade my trying for trusting and rest in His arms.
Thank each one of your for praying me for the first week. I pray that each of you have sought more time with the Savior, feeding on His word, seeking His face and His will for you, drawing ever so close to the one who loves us more than we can only imagine.
Till Next TIme, God's Blessings
Jackie

1 comment:

Farmgirl Paints said...

Hi Jackie...I've been trying to take my thoughts captive as well. I struggle with seasonal depression, and we are having some family issues as of late...but I've noticed if I take them captive I'm free. He rescues me from myself. Does that make sense?? Good luck on your journey.