Tuesday, February 2, 2010

This awesome Journey, Day 18

Have you ever watched the movie "The perfect storm?"

That was and still is a good movie.
I have been really meditating on God and the storms that I have been going through, and in my mind the "Perfect Storm" is the one where I, at the beginning of the storm, call on God and He gives me His grace and then I become still, calming my mind and thoughts. Then I am in the middle of the storm and I am, moment by moment, clinging to the Savior to continue to be my strong hold, my corner stone. Then at the end when all the raging, angry waves of doubt and fear sent by Satan have passed, I am resting, His calmness and peace flow over me like a fresh breeze and I am still. I have learned so much in the past week and the only thing I know is that God has never left me. His mercies are new every day. These storms are necessary to purifying me to become what He wants me to be. Sin causes these storms and His grace brings me through it and there is always the growth and maturing from it and that is why I am so thankful for "These Perfect Storms".
Thank you for your prayers and encouragement
Thank you for your prayers and encouragement.

Till Next Time, God's Blessings

Jackie

No comments: