Saturday, February 6, 2010

This Journey, Day 23

There is no fear in love. But perfect love drives out fear, because fear has to do with punishment. The one who fears is not made perfect in love.
I John 4:18

Just twenty-three short days ago, :)

I started this journey to become healthier, Spiritually, Mentally, and Physically. I will not even pretend that is has been easy or that it is zooming by. Each day has been a battle but for each day and each battle I am truly thankful. I continue on moment by moment trusting my Guide to keep me on track, for this is something no one can do alone, and be so very thankful for my husband who is my greatest blessing.

I want to share something......I was afraid to start this journey for many reasons, but the biggest reason was that I was afraid of being a failure, to my girls, my grandbabies, my husband and my self. I had to get to the place where I put the whole thing in God's hands and that I would do it to Glorify Him, that is when I knew that if I kept my focus on Him, He would not allow me to fail, even during the dark, stinken thinken, I'm gonna rip someones head off days. I asked for forgiveness, thanked God for His mercy and pressed on. That is how I have arrived at day number 23, and that is how I know I will finish.

Till Next Time, God's Blessings

Jackie

1 comment:

Sami Jo said...

Wonderful Post mom! Keep a going! Love the pic and the blog changes! xoxo, to the moon, sj