Saturday, February 20, 2010

This Journey.......Day 34

Each day is better than the day before.
I feel better, therefore I think better, I have more energy.
God is just working in every part of my life. That doesn't mean
I still don't have to purpose to be positive and push myself. But it is not such hard battle. With most of the "junk" turned over to God, I am free to focus on Him and whatever is true, whatever is noble, whatever is right, whatever is pure, whatever is lovely, whatever is admirable—Philippians 4:8, and that leaves no time for the devil to steel my thoughts. I have moments of struggles but nothing like I used to, all because of where my focus is.
I hope you are having a great weekend. Todd is tearing up the old tile in the laundry to replace it with the new that is in the rest of the house. Also my 23 year old washing machine final had done it time and we have a new one coming on the 28th so Todd wanted to have all new flooring down before it gets here. You never know how much you will miss your washing machine, or any appliance, till they decide to check out. I packed all our laundry down to our youngest daughters and did laundry there all day yesterday. I am so thankful that she is close. I will be checking in again soon.

Till Next Time, God's Blessings

Jackie

No comments: