Saturday, August 22, 2009

"The Family Room"

On my trip to town this weekend, I stopped by my favorite furniture store, where my favorite furniture store lady works, to just look around, I just happened to have my paint and carpet samples with me at all times.


I have had a certain couch and chair in mind for so long and I was sure I would never be able to afford them when I found them. I walked around the whole store two times and found alot of things that were so out of my range, it was starting to get me down and then Deb said did you see this set? It doesn't have a love seat, which is ok with me, I don't have alot of room and I don't want to crowd it. The colors and the paisley are just what I have been looking for.

It has alot of the same colors as my carpet and then some rust and browns too. It also has some of the same color in it as Todd's burnt orange leather recliner. They both are very comfortable, we sat and visited for 45 minutes. The only thing that makes it not 100% perfect is that the back cushions are not attached. They are large fitted pillows. The price was low and the quality was high, so I told Debbie I would come home and talk to Sloan and then let her know. Debbie's folks used to run the little gas station in our valley when I was a girl. She was in High School at the time. I went to Debbie when we boujght the girls' hope-chests and I am really thankful for Deb even though she is planning on retiring in a couple of months and will moving to Shoup Idaho to run a fishing Lodge, we will stay in touch.

Till Next Time, God Bless

No comments: