Saturday, August 22, 2009

Tile Day

"Tile Laying Day"

This day started early, Sloan was up and at it by 6:30, and that is why he is my hero. He got all the backer board laid and started on the tile by the time Ben got here to work. Ben is a good worker and Te Te is a great Construction Inspector.

The tile looks better than I ever thought it would, my neighbor and best friend as the same tile and it looked so good in her bathroom, I just tried to imagine how it would look all put together with the vanity. I am excited to get the tiles on with the picture on them put up. This is coming together real good. I will definitely have do some paint touch up here and there.
Sloan and I have this thing about benches, they always look real good and it is a
good place to put the wall heaters.














Today Sloan and Ben finished the master bath and the guest bath upstairs, cause "We are go getters", that's what Sloan says and I would have to agree. The upstairs gets real hot in the afternoons and while they were finishing up they were sweating pretty profusely, (Sami, check that word for me, would ya?) When it came time to clean up they were happy to run the hose outside and cool off while rinsing buckets and trowels. Tomorrow, Lord willing, the target rooms are the front entry and the office. Nice square rooms, it should go pretty fast. I am so thankful for Sloan and all the hard work he has put into this project. He has set aside roping this again for this house and I can't wait till it is completed and we can start going again. Thanks Mr. Sloan.


Till Next Time, God Bless

No comments: