Friday, September 4, 2009

"Little Cove"

Way Far Away in St. John, Washington

I made it to Jodi's all by myself. I am so thankful to be spending time with the kids. But I do miss my Mr. Sloan. He is working on the house as fast and as furious as he can and I really do appreciate it. He told me to just go, (wait, what did he mean by that?) and he wanted to have a big bunch done by the time I get home. So the wood floors are all in and the carpet comes next Tuesday. Sloan will be putting in fixtures and grouting while I am gone. I really did need a little time away from the project.

Bailey had to try on her new school clothes from Mimi and Papa and Grandma and Grandpa Brown. She is very excited for School to start.
Jodi, the kids and I went to Coalfax and had lunch. As you can see the ride home was nice and quiet................... I made a purchase for the house, that I will probably have to send home UPS. I will put it on the blog when I get home.
It is Bow season around here and Brian and Jodi have tags, Brian is out hunting now and Jodi is giving Birch a hair cut.
I will blog more when I get home.
Till Next Time, God Bless

1 comment:

Sami Jo said...

Love the pics! Wish I was there too! xoxo, big sis