Thursday, September 24, 2009

What do you know about me?

A fellow blogger made a game with a string of questions…
It is called........Guess at what you know about me.
*****************************************************
To play along, you choose 1 answer,
in each group of 4,
that you think is right.
(there are a total of 5 right answers)
Then leave a comment
with your answers.
Ready…Set…Go!
*********************************************
1. I am related to John Wayne.
2. I love Mexican food better than Italian.
3. I have always wanted to be a wife and a mother.
4. My favorite Bible verse is Isaiah 41:10.
*****************************************
5. I work with all men.
6. I am 5'8"
7. I have a nose ring.
8. My favorite dog is an Australian Shepherd.
*******************************************
9. I love kittens.
10. I have always wanted lived in California.
11. I live near the Rio Grande .
12. I have been to town every Friday for the past 4 years.
***********************************
13. I love home decor. that is big pink flowers and plastic furniture.
14. I love flair leg pants.
15. I once rode a bike 157 miles.
16. I started rodeoing when I was in the 6th grade.
**************************************
17. I like Lowes better than HomeDepot.
18. I do not have a single gray hair.
19. I was a Rodeo Queen when I was a girl.
21. I was born with a crooked foot.


Till Next Time, God Bless


4 comments:

Sami Jo said...

Jeez ma - you could of made them a little harder, you're so silly! (take the word verify off of your comment layout - it drives me crazy!)

Sami Jo said...

Okay I'm guessing -
#3,#5,#9,#16, Between #17 and the second #12 at the bottom (you misnumbered - trying to trick me?) You better let me know, I'm so curious now...

Jackie said...

Sami, the answers are
#3,#8,#9,#16 and #17
I laughed at your comment so hard, I have been nothing but a bumbling idiot for the past month or two.
I love you and You did so good.
to the moon
mom

Sami Jo said...

MOTHER! YOU STILL MISNUMBERED!! #20 comes after #19 - I'll keep praying for you...