Tuesday, September 29, 2009

Tile, Tile, Everywhere!


Last Saturday and Sunday I was a tile-maniac, (check that spelling for me would you Sam?)
I laid tile for 6 hours on Saturday and 4 on Sunday, after Church. I know I know it is the Sabbath, I know God knows our predicament ( another one for you Sami Jo) and wouldn't judge me too harshly.
I love the tile for the kitchen and can't wait to get it grouted. I was so excited out having a counter top again, I made a roast in the crock pot. Our goal for this coming weekend is granite on and sink and over and stove top all in.
We have two more rooms to tile and I told Todd I would try and get them done this weekend. I am sure I have bit off more than this old lady can chew, but I will give it all I got.
Think of me!

















Till Next Time, God Bless.



2 comments:

Sami Jo said...

too tired to check your spelling tonight... maybe tomorrow... stinker head

yodafatkitty said...

I would so love to learn how to do that!! So pretty!
What kind of back splash will you do??

:D