Saturday, October 17, 2009

He Made It Easy


We have this really awesome front entry, that Todd made for me.
I love the way the light shines on the archway from the window and the class door. As soon as Todd put the arch up I knew that it needed a special verse to go above it. Something that would just say it all, and even thought I love every part of God's word I had asked the Lord to just show us what He wanted there, something that would just say it all! You know what I mean?

I promised not to get into a hurry and grab one of my favorites but to just wait for him to show us, well sure enough, just as God is God and we are not, he brought it to me through my awesome husband. Todd loves the Lord with all his Heart, Soul and Mind, that is for sure and for certain and through the past month our Church family has been broken and crushed because of selfishness, hate and bitterness, (as you can read in my last post), but through it all Todd and I have stood firm on the word of God. Todd has made it clear that His house will not waiver from what is right in God's eyes. We are saddened to see what has come about, but we must Trust God that he is at work, we must Trust God that He has a plan and we must Trust God that He will handled it. Todd and I have spend many sleepless nights praying and encouraging each other, that no matter what others do as for Him and His house, we shall serve the Lord.

But if serving the LORD seems undesirable to you, then choose for yourselves this day whom you will serve, whether the gods your forefathers served beyond the River, or the gods of the Amorites, in whose land you are living. But as for me and my household, we will serve the LORD!
Joshua 24:15

Because in our hearts, there just is
No other Way!

Stand Strong, Press On

jackie

1 comment:

the lady of the house said...

This post made me cry! I love the verse and can't wait to see it up there. And I'm so proud of you and dad standing by the word when things are hairy! So meaningful for all of us! Love you to the moon, SJ