Wednesday, October 14, 2009

Tile cont.......

"Tiled"


Todd tiled the office floor and it looks so good. We will get the computer put in but not hooked up so the posts may be set aside for awhile.



Tile, Tile, Tile everywhere!!!!
My husband and I have officially declared this day to be the last tile day, in this house.











Our appraisal is Monday and we have to have all the tile layed and grouted today! If you have ever layed tile you know that it is so time consuming. I had the horse tiles and the tiles around it up, then a good guy by the name of Mac, who did all the drywalling and taping and texturing of this house, came out and put on the rest of the tile in the tube cove and it was 6 hours!




I am so very excited for this all to be done, my husband is looking pretty ragged.
Please continue to lift us up in prayer, we sure do appreciate it.

Till Next Time, God Bless
Jackie

No comments: