Saturday, October 10, 2009

I See The Lights!!!!

I love our Lights!
My mother and I had to go to town yesterday, I know big surprise. ha ha!
And when we got back Todd had the rest of the outdoor lights up. I just love them.
I love this whole house, it has so much character and it always seems to say welcome home.
The purpose of this house was for our daughters to be able to come home with their families and be able to stay at the house instead of going to grandma's house, now grandma's house is fun, but there really is something to the saying "There's no place like Home". I think when the girls pull down that long drive way they knew so well when they were young, and they see the lights on, this old/new house it will be saying to them welcome home, I've missed you.
I praise the Lord several times a day for the past 4 years, so much growing, trusting, and believing has been done, in His way, in His time.
I know when we see Heaven's gates it will be like it is saying "You are home".






More to come!......................

2 comments:

yodafatkitty said...

Home and family! Aren't they the best blessings from our Lord?? Well, not to leave out chocolate ;)

Sami Jo said...

Okay! Now, the pregnant lady is crying AGAIN! It is calling my name!