Thursday, October 8, 2009

Name That Movie!

When the girls were little and even today when we travel we play this game we made up called "Name that movie". The girls were raised on John Wayne, The good Walt Disney's and the classics. When you live 75 miles from town you watch alot of movies. We have most all of John Waynes and the Disney's. Good Clean Movies. To this day, when we are together or even talking on the phone one or the other of us will say something from some movie we have watched a hundred times over.
So about two nights ago I was thinking of my next post and thought I'll just download a bunch of John Wayne's pictures from movies and then play "Name that movie".

Ok, this is the deal, I give you a Picture from one of John Wayne's movies and a couple lines from it and you tell me the name of the movie. Ready?

"Name that Movie"

(part 1) In This early John Wayne movie, which is one of only two that John Wayne had a dog, John Wayne said: "You baked today, I can smell fresh bread on ya, and on top of that, you smell all over like a woman, all rich and warm and soft.......I could find you in the dark Mrs. Lowe"

GO!
For the guest who has the most correct answers at the end of the month, I am going to send you a John Wayne Movie.

5 comments:

Sami Jo said...

The one where he is walking thorugh the dessert with the REALLY pretty lady - ummmm.... Sophia somethin' or other... I'm terrible because I haven't watched these in forever!!!

Brian and Jodi Brown said...

Hondo


Fun Fun Copycat!

Jackie said...

Yes Jodi, you are right, tell me the truth, did you cheat?

Ok, one for Jodi, Sami you better do your home work!
to the moon
mom

Jackie said...

Oh, I forgot, there is no dog in "Lengends of the Lost." Sami Jo......

mom

Brian and Jodi Brown said...

Legends of the lost is the one with the crazy lady on it. I always thought she was pretty.