Sunday, October 11, 2009

It's about Time

It's Time!

I have been gathering and storing things for my house, like a squirrel getting ready for winter. This clock I bought at least
7 months ago and finally I get to get it out of the box.
Finally, it was "TIME" to hang the clock!
I think it was well worth the wait.
*************************************************************************************


Next, my husband and I put up this really awesome railing that I have been holding in my mind for about a year, yeah its pretty crowded in there. We fastened furniture feet buns to a 1x6 and then reinforced it with screws. Then we screw the 3/4 round to the buns and counter sunk the screws. I wanted the lifted look so that I could wrap my garland around the rail for the holidays. I love to decorate for the holidays.
Go ahead, tell me what you think.

Tonight we are working on the back entry wall, hanging bead board.
Till Next Time, God Bless
Jackie

No comments: